Need help with scholarships?
Finding them, completing them?
This ministry can help!
Just need some time and a place to work on scholarship applications?
Need someone to talk with about the process?
How to connect with the Ministry Team:
- New students added each quarterin September, January, April, and July.
- Students in grades 7 through 12 and those already in college may join the ministry.
- Space is limited each quarter to 5 new students.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request information
Note: Information collected is for use by the ministry team to insure we have the resources to support each student.
- To aid students and parents/guardians in finding scholarships for secondary education*
- To aid students with essays and/or answering questions
- To aid students and parents/guardians with FAFSA submissions
- To aid students and parents/guardians with other applications; College Credit Plus
*Secondary education is defined, for our purpose, as any post high school program, college, trade/business schools and training programs.
What you can expect from the Ministry Team:
- Information on how to locate and choose scholarships which are a good fit for the student
- Assist with the essay writing by providing tools to guide in the selection of topics and reviewers
- Access to resources books with scholarships listings some general and some for specific groups and educational subjects
- Access to information about scholarships to which others have applied
- Prayers for you and your family through the search process
What is expected from the students:
- Attend meetings as regularly as possible
- Share information regarding scholarships with the team
Note: No personal information will be shared(only the scholarship and results).
Meetings are held the
Second Sunday of each month.
4:45 - 6 pm.
Youth Group follows in the Youth Roomdfdf